WebSTAT - Free Web Statistics


Cross Cancer Institute


The Journey


Trip Log

Bikers Corner

Cancer Links

Status Reports




About Me

Guest Book

View Guest Book


Weekly Status Report - Friday, April 25th, 2003

No ferries to Israel and it looks like boat is not an option at this stage. Under investigation.

all the shipment papers of the bike to Lisbon arrived. That includes insurance, shipping documents (include danger goods delivery???) and other. The bike is happy.

Still testing the bike. Vibrations occur in low RPM and BMW's engineers cannot find a good solution. will have to make a decision soon if I will have to replace the bike as I do nor trust is very much these days.

Road trip in the US is still open. Waiting for detailed schedule from ICRF Chicago in regards to their plans there.

450 km test ride completed successfully. tested the latest changes to the GPS and other instruments. Communication system require modifications.

Yet to find a sponsor for cell phone and laptop to help with updates from Europe.

European route is still open. very much depend on the departure point to Israel.

New release - ready (Thanks Janice!)

Attending a media meeting on Friday night.

Good news - weekend tomorrow!